To provide acute physiatry care in the sub-acute rehabilitation setting to maximize functional potential, reduce pain and optimize our patient's quality of life.
To develop collaborative partnerships with healthcare centers to deliver quality outcomes, improved education, and patient-centered care.
National Health Rehabilitation's principles
- Superior communication skills with patients, families and interdisciplinary team
- High quality rehabilitation medical care to reduce unsafe discharges and unnecessary re-hospitalizations
- Specialized training to address appropriate rehabilitation needs and maximize patient functional outcome/gains
- Educate staff on integrative and conservative treatments
- Campaigning teamwork to advocate for the patient and the facility
- Providing guidance to patients, physicians and facilities